Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Jennifer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that looks at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, she was the station's arts and culture reporter, and the local host for Weekend Edition. Before joining Michigan Radio, Jennifer worked as a producer at WFUV, an NPR station in New York.
Her stories have won numerous awards, including a national Edward R. Murrow Award for her series on NYC’s subway system. She was named Young Journalist of the Year by the Detroit chapter of Society of Professional Journalists in 2007.
Jennifer graduated from the University of Michigan and received her M.A. from Fordham University in New York. When she's not on the radio, she's reading, practicing her dance moves (tap and ballet), playing tennis with her husband, or attempting to solve a NY Times crossword puzzle.