Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Ann Arbor reporter Kate Davidson comes to Changing Gears after five years as a producer with NPR. Davidson has produced a variety of news and feature pieces including coverage of the Gulf oil spill as well as the Three Minute Fiction short story competition.
Prior to joining NPR, Davidson was an independent producer and reporter in Flagstaff, Arizona. Her radio documentary "Saints and Indians," which aired on NPR, won the Edward R. Murrow Award for best national news documentary in 2006.
Davidson has a master's degree in journalism from the University of California Berkeley, where she studied documentary filmmaking. Her film "Take It and Like It," played in film festivals and on PBS stations around the country.
Davidson is also a graduate of Yale University.