Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Kathy Agosta has been a development/marketing professional in public broadcasting for over 22 years. Prior to joining Michigan Public Media as Director of Corporate Support, Agosta was Senior Director of Corporate Affairs at Chicago Public Radio where she directed local and national corporate sponsorship activities.
During her fundraising career Agosta has served as Development Director at KCTS Public Television, Seattle Washington; directed national and local corporate marketing at Oregon Public Broadcasting; directed major gifts and planned giving at KPLU Public Radio in Tacoma, Washington and at KVIE Public Television, Sacramento, California.
She has also represented national corporate marketing for NPR in Washington DC, and has been National Corporate Consultant for This American Life and Sound Opinions for Chicago Public Radio.