Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Wed November 30, 2011
A conversation with Michael Brown, Flint's new emergency manager
Governor Rick Snyder yesterday named Michael Brown emergency manager for the city of Flint.
Brown is very familiar with Flint. He served as Flint’s temporary mayor when former mayor Don Williamson abruptly resigned.
Michigan Radio's Jennifer White spoke with Mr. Brown about his new appointment.