Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Sun October 16, 2011
Ford's largest local union approves contract
Workers at Ford's largest local union have approved a new labor contract with the company.
Ford and the UAW reached a tentative agreement on the contract earlier this month but it must be ratified by Ford's 41,000 UAW workers.
The union says 62 percent of the more than 5,000 workers at Local 600 in Dearborn favored the agreement.