Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Mon June 27, 2011
Free dental services at Flint Community Schools
Fifteen Flint Community Schools will offer free preventative dental services this July. The services are a part of the Smiles Program, a mobile dental office that provides care to low income students.
Bob Campbell is Community Manager at Flint Community Schools.
"These are all schools where we have summer programs. So these schools will be already active, and it’s also a good time for the organization because they service the entire state."
The dental services will include examination, cleaning, x-rays and fluoride treatment.