Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Tue November 2, 2010
Freep says Snyder heading for lopsided win
The Detroit Free Press is reporting that Rick Snyder is heading for a lopsided win "as GOP tidal wave looms."
Republican Rick Snyder headed toward a landslide victory in the race for governor over Democrat Virg Bernero, leading a possible Republican sweep of statewide offices, according to a Free Press automated poll of 2,000 voters statewide.
The poll by EPIC/MRI of Lansing questioned 2,000 voters who said they voted in today’s election in person or by absentee ballot.