Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Mon August 1, 2011
Genesee and Berrien Counties have high recall rates
Genesee and Berrien Counties may each have 2 dozen recall requests on the ballots this fall. Many are at the township level.
Tom Frazier is with the Michigan Townships Association. He says there are lots of reasons for a recall.
"Many recalls happen because somebody is disgruntled from the previous election. Perhaps someone who ran did not win and might start a recall petition against the person who did win."
There are also efforts underway to recall Governor Snyder and many state legislators.
-Traci Currie - Michigan Radio Newsroom