Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Wed November 10, 2010
GM posts 3rd quarter profit
General Motors announced this morning that it made $2 billion in the third quarter. The Associated Press reports:
The profit was fueled by GM's international operations and strong revenue from newly introduced car and crossover models in North America.
The automaker's actual revenue rose 36% to a little more than $34 billion. This was the third-straight quarter in which GM was profitable.