Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Fri November 18, 2011
Life Before Technology, with essay by Natalie Bakopoulos
Technology surrounds us. It seems we’re always connected to something…the internet, cell phones and social media. It can be difficult to unplug sometimes.
As part of our series Before Tech, Michigan writers share stories about their relationship to technology.
Today, writer Natalie Bakopoulos tells us about her college days, before the phenomena of social media.
She is an English professor at the University of Michigan.