Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Tue December 14, 2010
Michael Moore posts bail money for Julian Assange
On his blog post, Moore says he's offering Assange more than just money:
I am publicly offering the assistance of my website, my servers, my domain names and anything else I can do to keep WikiLeaks alive and thriving as it continues its work to expose the crimes that were concocted in secret and carried out in our name and with our tax dollars.
Moore contends that if WikiLeaks were around at the time of the 9/11 attacks they may have been prevented.
He cites this piece in the Los Angeles Times by Coleen Rowley and Bogdan Dzakovic. Rowley is a former FBI agent and Dzakovic was a special agent with the FAA.