Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Tue May 1, 2012
Michigan DNR wants to resolve encroachment conflicts on public land
The Department of Natural Resources has started a program to help people resolve issues of encroachment on public land.
MDNR officials say they want to work with people who are trespassing, by having either a permanent-structure or historical-encroachment.
They say they're writing to property owners with known encroachments on public land, telling them they're eligible to resolve their cases without penalty.
Applications will be accepted through December 31.