Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Sat August 13, 2011
Michigan State University expects its largest class of freshman
Michigan State University will be a little more crowded this fall. The incoming freshman class at the East Lansing university will be the largest and most geographically diverse in the school's history.
That’s according to The Lansing State Journal.
MSU is expecting about 7,800 students.
The growth comes from a slight increase in the number of in-state students and much higher numbers of out-of-state and international students. Most of the international students come from China but others are from Brazil, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Nigeria and the Dominican Republic.