Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Fri December 10, 2010
MSU's Broad Art Museum names new art director
Rush is well known in the art world – he’s published numerous books and articles about late 20th century art. He also directed the Rose Art Museum at Brandeis University and the Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art.
Linda Stanford chaired the search committee. She says Rush "understands and respects artists and cares about the kind of messages that they want to convey through their art work and he also understands the importance of engaging different communities in different ways."
The Broad Art Museum is still under construction and won't open until spring 2012.