Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Thu March 17, 2011
St. Patrick's Day parody from "Not-so-pure Michigan" (video)
Filmaker John Kerfoot plays off the Pure Michigan brand with his "Not So Pure Michigan" video parodies.
His latest video parody... St. Patrick's Day in Detroit:
The Detroit News reports that crowds are gathering at the pubs in Detroit:
For a day at least, it appears everybody at a Metro Detroit pub is Irish.
More than 150 people were at the Old Shillelagh bar in Detroit this morning, eating breakfast and drinking beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
"I'm not Irish, but I celebrate every year if I can," said Katie Rohroff, 22, of Southgate. "We'll be here most of the day, and then I'll have to take a nap."