Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Mon November 29, 2010
State lawmakers return to Capitol this week
State lawmakers return to the Capitol in Lansing this week as the 2009-2010 legislative session comes to a close.
Both the state House and Senate are scheduled to be in session.
The Associated Press reports:
Lawmakers might finalize a plan to distribute more than $300 million in federal money to Michigan schools. It's not clear if lawmakers will agree on a way to raise more money for the state's Pure Michigan tourism advertising program.