Today, we discuss the 36 recommendations state lawmakers have to ensure Michigan doesn't see a repeat of the Flint water crisis. And, we hear from the author of a new guidebook for parents of children with autism.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Changes to emergency manager law among recommendations from bipartisan committee on Flint
- Farewell to one of the last independent bookstores in Detroit
- Dearborn comic-con goes beyond "what's it like to be a woman in comics?"
- Windsor doctor keeps Michigan license in face of legal assisted suicide in Ontario
- "My message is inclusion:" New book offers personal perspective on raising a child with autism