Today, we discuss how much voice people should have in their neighborhood's development. Plus, we learn what Affordable Care Act premium increases mean for Michigan.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Prop A: How much say should Detroiters have in their neighborhood's development?
- "Pedal to Porch" program asks Detroit residents to grab their bikes and get to know the community
- To learn about aging, college students move into retirement community
- What do Affordable Care Act premium increases mean for Michigan?
- In a grudge-filled world, empathy could be the key to joy