Today, we hear the president of the University of Michigan respond to racist fliers found on campus. And, we learn how one of the state's lowest-performing schools is improving, and asking the state for more time.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- With state rankings out soon, what happens to schools that are making changes yet face closure?
- In new film, a Detroit DJ tries to steal grandma's top-secret recipe
- Michigan Bookmark: "play dead" holds a mirror up to our culture's misogyny and violence
- UM President: "I was personally hurt" by racist campus fliers
- Innovation competition a launching pad for Michigan's next big startup success