Today, guests consider a question many may have for both presidential candidates: Where exactly will the jobs come from? And, we hear from a filmmaker hoping to provide an antidote to political ranting.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Howes: Clinton, Trump "fundamentally dishonest with a lot of average working folks"
- To both candidates, where exactly will the jobs come from?
- Hyper-partisan election shows we could use "ambassadors for civility"
- Flint man's path from prisoner to mentor inspires new documentary, comic book
- Poor and black more likely to be wrongfully convicted
- Granddaughter of victim memorializes Michigan's largest mining disaster