Today on Stateside, we discuss whether people will revolt when artificial intelligence comes for white-collar jobs. We also get an update on the Hepatitis A outbreak continuing in southeast Michigan, and we learn what to do if you're sexually harassed at work.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Food workers encouraged to get Hepatitis A vaccine as SE Michigan outbreak continues
- Catch up while keeping up: What struggling schools face to remain open
- New super PAC backs veteran candidates who will "put the country ahead of party"
- New research says once we change our minds, we forget we ever thought otherwise
- When artificial intelligence comes for white collar jobs, will people revolt?
- Here's what to do if you're sexually harassed at work