Michigan’s ballot recount is delayed until at least next week. We check in with Ingham County Clerk Barb Byrum. Plus, the iconic and once-shuttered Belle Isle Aquarium is approaching its old glory. We find out just what it's taken to bring it back.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Despite uncertainties, Michigan clerks prepare for massive recount
- State GOP senator unsure of changes to teacher retirement plans
- Howes: Michigan faces competition in race to develop self-driving cars
- Thanks to volunteer efforts, Belle Isle Aquarium “looks just like it did back in 1904”
- Is fishing too much work? Let your smartphone steer the boat
- New story collection explores what it means to be an outsider in America