Today on Stateside, a former MSU sexual assault counselor says she never had a seat at the table. And, Michigan Radio's sports commentator says MSU's Tom Izzo and Mark Dantonio need to be ready for some tough (and necessary) questions. Also today, we hear from a Michigan firm that has no supervisors, and whose employees set their own schedules.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- The possible candidates for interim president of Michigan State University
- Grand Rapids contest wants more minorities to pitch a business idea in 100 seconds or less
- Bacon: Izzo, Dantonio need to be ready for some tough (and necessary) questions
- At this Michigan firm, there are no supervisors, and employees set their own schedules
- Trump "tearing us apart," says wife of deportee attending State of the Union
- Former MSU sexual assault counselor says she never had a seat at the table