Today on Stateside, a state lawmaker argues for a "sky marshal system in the schools." We talk to a co-director of Flint Town, a new Netflix series that looks at the city through the eyes of the police. Also, a bill in the Michigan House Representatives could make it easier for large water withdrawals. Our Friday Roundtable gives their opinion.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- State lawmaker argues for "sky marshal system in the schools"
- New Netflix series, "Flint Town," looks at city through the eyes of police
- Political roundup: Will farmers soon be able to withdraw unlimited amounts of groundwater?
- With increased fees and fuel taxes, why are there still so many potholes?
- "Separate and Unequal" looks at race relations 50 years after Kerner Report