Today on Stateside, a reporter describes why he thinks Karen Spranger's time in office will go down in history as the "most bizarre" era for Macomb County politics. And, we learn about a Michigan woodworking company "reclaiming trees and lives" with an ex-felon mentorship program.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Reporter: Karen Spranger's time in office will go down as "most bizarre" era for Macomb County
- From Elvis to Aztec legends: Black velvet painting exhibit displayed in Mexicantown
- How a Michigan botanist helped modernize American farm life during the turn of the last century
- Submit here: What question do you have about elder care in Michigan?
- A Michigan woodworking company is "reclaiming trees and lives" with ex-felon mentorship program