Today on Stateside, state Senator Mike Shirkey says the unemployment exemption will be dropped from the final Medicaid work requirment bill. And, Interim Michigan State University President John Engler joins the show to discuss the proposed $500 million settlement with victims of Larry Nassar.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Unemployment exemption to be dropped from final Medicaid work requirement bill
- Artisans of Michigan: Metal sculpture with a function
- One year in, Detroit bike share program aims to expand
- Who's funding Michigan's ballot initiatives?
- Interim MSU President Engler details next steps, stops short of supporting Trustees