On the program today, a former legislative leader is critical of a bill to give a road salt contractor a sweetheart deal. Plus, we hear about an interceptor missile base that’s supposed to shoot down nuclear missiles aimed at the U.S. east coast—whether it actually works or not. Michigan is one of the finalists.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Efforts to loosen restrictions on firearms, and sweetheart deal for a salt mine
- Detroit native makes burning Confederate flags a Memorial Day tradition
- Number of nesting pairs of bald eagles in Michigan has doubled in the last 15 years
- Remembering the Detroit Housewives League, a powerful force in the city after segregation
- Michigan lawmakers support expanding ineffective missile defense system because it will bring jobs