Today on Stateside, the Genesee County treasurer won't foreclose on homes with unpaid water bills because the "water was poison." And, we hear how treatment and understanding of PTSD are evolving.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: AG Schuette's school mascot opinion, part-time legislature petition restarts
- Grandson brings his Oma's Michigan cherry-infused vodka to market
- Genesee County treasurer won't foreclose on homes with unpaid water bills because "water was poison"
- From WWI to Afghanistan: How treatment and understanding of PTSD are evolving
- Law prof. says 85% of Detroit homes taxed illegally, contributing to massive foreclosure rates