Today, could dental therapy improve access to care in Michigan? We hear both sides of the argument. And, we learn the results of the 2016 state standardized test, M-STEP.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Taxpayers could pony up $3.4 M for Snyder's legal bills; lawmaker wants to prevent that
- Half of Michigan students still not "proficient" on M-STEP
- Bacon: College football's opening weekend and the controversy over our national anthem
- Michiganders are from everywhere, so what is Michigan music?
- Detroit area chefs serve up Spaghetti all'Amatriciana, join worldwide relief effort
- Could dental therapy improve access to care in Michigan?