Today, we look into what really happened after expanding Medicaid under Healthy Michigan. And, we hear about a new report scrutinizing the treasury department's role in the Flint water crisis.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Report scrutinizes treasury department's role in Flint water crisis
- The cautionary tale Marilyn Monroe's overdoes left behind
- A new kind of horse power for Detroit's kids and communities
- Michigan doctors not overwhelmed by Affordable Care Act, study shows
- Detroit radio host shares decades of conversations with rockers