Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Politics & Culture
Mon March 4, 2013
Stateside for Monday, March 4, 2013
On today's show, Michigan exports are on the rise. We'll find out what products are selling, and why.
And, it's a tale of two cities, of sorts. We'll talk to two Detroiters with different ideas about what an emergency manager would really mean for their city.
We start today's show with a Michigan congressman who was just named co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus.
Congressman Gary Peters (D - MI14) will co-chair the caucus with Congressman John Campbell (R-CA45) who, it should be noted, was once a car dealer.