Today on Stateside
- The election results are officially in, but it's no secret that voter turnout for this year's midterm was low. Listen to Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta of our It's Just Politics team explain the results.
- The debate over wolf hunting is an ongoing one in the state of Michigan. Meredith Gore from Michigan State University recently co-authored a study that examines attitudes about driving the wolf debate in Michigan.
- The Michigan-Ohio State rivalry is one of the most storied rivalries in all of sports. Bruce Geelhoed, History Professor at Ball State University, discusses the 1964 game between the two teams.
- One Detroit man has recently published a series of graphic novels depicting the Nain Rouge, a legendary creature that traces its origins back to the founding of Detroit. See what writer Josef Bastian has to say about his new series.
- The Education Achievement Authority has been the center of controversy since its doors first opened. Now in its third year, the EAA is still a polarizing topic in Michigan. Nelson Smith of the Thomas Fordham Institute and Dan Varner of the State Board of Education and Excellent Schools Detroit discuss the role of the EAA in Michigan.