Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Politics & Government
Wed November 28, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Today, Governor Rick Snyder delivered a speech in which he addressed the energy and environment concerns of our state. We spoke with Snyder about his future plans for Michigan.
We also continued our higher education conversation. Joining us was Brandy Johnson, the executive director of the Michigan College Access Network and Nathan Daun-Barnett of the University of Buffalo.
University of Michigan-Flint economics professor Adam Lutzker spoke to us about the debate surrounding "contested commodities" like human organs.
Kurt Metzger, director of Date Driven Detroit, spoke with Cyndy about the status of Michigan's housing market.