Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Tue February 26, 2013
Stateside: What lies ahead for auto companies?
The clouds have been lifting for U.S. car makers.
With car sales and America's economy picking up, there are some who are looking further down the road.
They have been wondering if deeper, bigger challenges lie ahead for the companies who put the world on wheels.
One of those wondering is automotive writer Micki Maynard. She recently published a couple of pieces in Forbes Magazine exploring what she calls "The Secret Fear of the World's Biggest Auto Companies".
Micki Maynard spoke with us to explain exactly what is the "Secret Fear" of the World's Biggest Auto Companies.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.