Join Michigan Radio Program Director and It’s Just Politics host Zoe Clark for a fabulous news junkie tour of our nation’s capital this October. You’ll enjoy seeing many of the landmarks that make Washington, D.C. famous as well as the places where many of your favorite NPR programs are created. This trip includes:
- A tour of NPR headquarters and studios
- A visit to WAMU, where you’ll observe a live broadcast of NPR’s 1A and meet with host Joshua Johnson.
- Private dinner with NPR National Political Correspondent Don Gonyea
- Tour of the Newseum, the interactive museum of news
- Visits to famous Washington D.C. area landmarks like The Smithsonian, Arlington Cemetery, Mount Vernon and many more
- Deluxe accommodations at the Hyatt Centric Arlington
In addition to being Michigan Radio’s Program Director, Zoe Clark is the co-host of “It’s Just Politics,” and the station’s resident political junkie. Zoe attended George Washington University, lived in Foggy Bottom, and is a frequent visitor to Washington, D.C. Some of her favorite places to visit include the National Archives (home of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence), the American History Museum and the National Mall. She looks forward to sharing some of her favorite…and less seen….sights of Washington, D.C. with you!
When you travel with Michigan Radio on this trip, you’ll enjoy a personalized experience hosted by Zoe Clark as well as local guides. You’ll join other travelers who are full of curiosity, are interested in life-long learning, and share a love of public radio. If that sounds like you, learn more about this great vacation below.
For pricing, complete itinerary and to sign up, click here.