Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Politics & Government
Sat November 3, 2012
The week in Michigan politics
Every week Michigan Radio talks with political analyst Jack Lessenberry about some of the stories making news across the state.
This week Lessenberry and Rina Miller talk about the critical decisions Michigan voters will make on Election Day (Tuesday, Nov. 6). Also, the Michigan Secretary of State has dismissed all but one of several complaints against Republican state House Speaker Jase Bolger and newly-Republican Representative Roy Schmidt. Plus, a Wayne County judge says the ACLU can move ahead with its right-to-read lawsuit against Highland Park schools.