Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
The Splendid Table
The Splendid Table - Public radio's weekly exploration of food and culture. More than just talking about recipes, Splendid Table explores everything about food: the culture, the science, the history, the back stories and the deeper meanings that come together every time people sit down to enjoy a meal.
Friday, June 14, 2013 12:30pmDaniel Boulud's Key 3, David Tanis on seaweed, Alice Medrich on desserts, Frank DeCaro plays Stump the Cook.
Friday, June 7, 2013 12:30pmBruce Feiler on family time, Jesse Griffiths on goat, Sean Brock on West African influences, Rohan Marley on farming coffee.
Friday, May 31, 2013 12:30pmAdam Perry Lang on grilling, Harold McGee on thawing food, Peter Jon Lindberg on Hawaii, John T. Edge on Tostilocos.
Friday, May 24, 2013 12:30pmMarvin Gapultos on adobo, Lior Lev Sercarz on spices, The Perennial Plate in Spain, Laura Catena on malbec, Sidney Fry on sodium.
Friday, May 17, 2013 12:30pmAndrea Reusing's Key 3, Claudia Kolker on monthly rice, Elaine Sciolino on peas, Sandor Katz on kombucha.