Undergraduate students at the University of Michigan will be required to stay in place for two weeks effective immediately, the Washtenaw County Health Department ordered Tuesday.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Safety Board Blames California Diving Boat's Owner For Fire That Killed 34
- 'Gimme Some Lovin' ' Bandleader Spencer Davis Dead at 81
- Jamal Khashoggi's Fiancee Sues Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist's Killing
- NIH Director 'Guardedly Optimistic' About COVID-19 Vaccine Approval By End Of 2020
- Even The Most Successful Women Pay A Big Price In Pandemic
- Studies Point To Big Drop In COVID-19 Death Rates