Federal district judge Janet Neff approved a settlement agreement between the state of Michigan, two Kent County townships, and Wolverine Worldwide.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Whiteout Conditions Lead To 140-Vehicle Pileup Near Montreal
- Evacuated For COVID-19 Scare, Pennsylvania Man Reflects On Life After Quarantine
- Precious Ethiopian Crown Returned — After 21 Years Stashed In A Dutch Apartment
- Forever 21 Filed For Bankruptcy But Will Live On With New Owners
- After The Diamond Princess Cruise, Coming Home To A Life In Isolation
- Roger Stone Sentenced To More Than 3 Years Amid Furor Over Trump And DOJ