If you’ve ever worked in a restaurant, you’ve most likely heard the term “86” yelled at you from the kitchen. In the restaurant industry, the term is used to refer to dishes that are no longer available on the menu.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Pope Francis Names America's First Black Cardinal
- The Philippines Has A Policy Against Home Births. It's Not Playing Well In A Pandemic
- How Donald Trump's Presidency Has Changed The Media
- Election 2020: Latinx Women's Vote Could Affect The Outcome
- 2 Pence Aides Test Positive For The Coronavirus. Pence Will Continue To Campaign
- Universal Mask Wearing Could Save Some 130,000 Lives In The U.S., Study Suggests