Michigan’s COVID-19 cases continue to plateau, hospitalizations continue to decline, and the seven-day average percentage of tests coming back positive fell to 7.6% over the week ending January 16. Those are three takeaways from an epidemiology update hosted Wednesday by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Woman Charged In Theft Of Pelosi's Laptop Released From Jail
- No Mask, No Fly: Biden Signs Order Requiring Face Coverings On Planes
- 'Damn Refreshing': Mayor Pete Gets Friendly Reception At Senate Hearing
- Judge Rejects NRA's Bid To Throw Out Or Transfer Lawsuit That Could Shut It Down
- Facebook Asks Oversight Board Whether Trump's Account Should Be Restored Now
- Biden Administration: Here's Who Has Been Confirmed So Far