Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the demure firebrand who in her 80s became a legal, cultural, and feminist icon has died. The Supreme Court announced her death, saying the cause was complications from cancer.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Justice Ginsburg's Death Sets Up Political Battle In The Senate
- Women's Soccer World Cup Could Be Held Every Two Years, FIFA President Says
- How Trump Officials Cut The 2020 Census Short Amid The Pandemic
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87
- President Of Guatemala Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Coronavirus FAQ: I See People Wearing Disposable Coveralls On Planes. Good Idea?