Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the demure firebrand who in her 80s became a legal, cultural, and feminist icon has died. The Supreme Court announced her death, saying the cause was complications from cancer.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- New York City Delays School Reopening; Campus Lockdowns Grow
- In A Tribute To Justice Ginsburg, Obama Calls On Senate Delay Naming A Successor
- Listen, Open Up, Connect: A Mental Health Expert's Advice On Living Through A Crisis
- 'Titan Of The Law': Trump Reacts To Ginsburg's Death
- Biden: Senate Shouldn't Take Up Supreme Court Vacancy Until After The Election
- Trump's Nominee To Succeed Ginsburg Would Cap A GOP Judicial Wave