Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel says the state Civil Rights Commission is not bound by her predecessor's determination that LGBTQ people are not protected by an anti-discrimination law.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Trump Launches Reelection Bid With Promises Of Greatness And Familiar Grievances
- Congressional Hearing On Slavery Reparations Set For Wednesday
- Sandy Hook Victim's Father Wins Defamation Suit, Alex Jones Sanctioned
- Humongous Horns: Texas Longhorn From Alabama Sets Guinness World Record
- Kushner Meets With Bipartisan Architects Of Dreamer Legislation
- Harvard Rescinds Offer To Parkland Survivor After Discovery Of Racist Comments