One nurse compiled important documents and passwords in a shoe box, carefully placing it so her family would find it in her study if she died.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Answering Your Coronavirus Questions: 100,000 Deaths, Religion And The Future Of Work
- LA Sues California Company, Alleging 'Sophisticated' COVID-19 Fraud
- 'We're Running Out Of Time': Census Turns To Congress To Push Deadlines
- 'We All Feel At Risk': 100,000 People Dead From COVID-19 In The U.S.
- Medical Groups Ask FDA To Ease Access To Abortion Pill During The Pandemic
- Poll Shows Only A Quarter Of African Americans Plan To Get Coronavirus Vaccine