As the mass vaccination in the heart of Detroit at Ford Field closes down, state officials leading Michigan’s COVID vaccine campaign are switching their focus to hyper-local in-person efforts to get more people inoculated.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Climate Change's Impact On Hurricane Sandy Has A Price: $8 Billion
- What Will Shape Biden's View Of Gaza Violence Most? Hamas Attacks, Says Dennis Ross
- Rep. Val Demings Considers Run For U.S. Senate Against Marco Rubio
- Biden Tries A New Approach, But North Korea May Stick To Its Old Playbook
- Fighting Continues Between Israel, Hamas After Biden Calls For Cease-Fire
- COMIC: How A Teacher Tackled Pandemic Fears For His Students With Disabilities