Emily Renda’s ex-boyfriend was stalking her. It was 2012, and as a 28-year-old with a master’s degree in public health, she’d recently started a job she loved: working as a global health and student life coordinator at her alma mater, the School of Public Health at the University of Michigan.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Oregon And West Virginia Will Shrink Social Gatherings To Combat COVID-19
- New York To Require Contact Info From Air Travelers From States That Must Quarantine
- California Closes Indoor Businesses Statewide As COVID-19 Cases Surge
- Miami Hospital ICU Doctor: New Influx Of Patients Is Younger Than Before
- U.S. Military Is Sending Medical Staff To COVID-19 Hotspots
- Schools, Businesses, Cities Push Back On Rule Blocking Some International Students