Traditionally, the Sunday after Thanksgiving is the biggest travel day of the year.
State health department officials are urging Michiganders who attended large Thanksgiving gatherings to follow a few steps to avoid potentially spreading COVID-19.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations that matter to Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Author Tracks The Life And Liberal Legacy Of Sen. Ted Kennedy
- Supreme Court Weighs Trump Plan To Exclude Undocumented Immigrants In Census Case
- The Winding Journey Of Avril Haines, Biden's Pick To Lead U.S. Intelligence
- Newsmax Rises On Wave Of Resentment Toward Media — Especially Fox News
- Biden Is Good News For Europe, But China Challenges Await
- President-Elect Biden Names Core Members Of His Economic Team