We know that burning fossil fuels releases a lot of greenhouse gases. But there are other human-caused sources that contribute to climate change. As Lester Graham with the Environment Report found, one of them is how farmers plant crops.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- McDonald's Is Sued Over 'Systemic Sexual Harassment' Of Female Workers
- Trump Makes No Promises On China Trade Deal
- Rockets Rain On Gaza And Israel After Airstrike Kills Militant Leader
- U.S. Bishops Elect Their First Latino President: Archbishop José Gomez
- Mark Sanford Ends His Primary Challenge Against President Trump
- Emails Show Trump Officials Consulted With GOP Strategist On Citizenship Question