No, there’s no evidence COVID-19 vaccines can impact a teen girl’s fertility. And yes, actually, your kid can get really sick from COVID.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations that matter to Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Man Arrested In San Francisco Stabbing Of 2 Asian Women
- They Desperately Need COVID Vaccines. So Why Are Some Countries Throwing Out Doses?
- A Fancy Bottle Of Wine That Went To Space Can Be Yours For Perhaps A Million Dollars
- Biden Backs Waiving International Patent Protections For COVID-19 Vaccines
- Ron DeSantis Pushes Coastal 'Resilience' While Doing Little To Tackle Climate Change
- Ed Ward, Rock Critic And Historian, Dead At 72