For one ICU nurse in Marquette, Thanksgiving is her sixth day straight working 12-hour shifts caring for COVID-19 patients.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations that matter to Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- A Black Friday With Masked Shoppers And Booming Online Sales
- 'World's Loneliest Elephant' Moving To Sanctuary, With Help From Cher
- 'Voters, Not Lawyers, Choose The President': Trump Team Dealt Another Blow In Court
- Pandemic Renews Debate Over Drivers Licenses for Undocumented Workers
- French Police Officers In Custody After Video Emerges Of Brutal Beating Of Black Man
- North Korea Executed Coronavirus Rule-Breaker, Says South Korean Intelligence