Michigan has reached a COVID-19 vaccination benchmark that will soon let people go back to work in the office in person.
No, there’s no evidence COVID-19 vaccines can impact a teen girl’s fertility. And yes, actually, your kid can get really sick from COVID.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Here's What Is (And Isn't) Changed By The New CDC Mask Guidance
- Far Fewer Young Migrants Are In Border Patrol Custody, DHS Secretary Says
- Just 12 People Are Behind Most Vaccine Hoaxes On Social Media, Research Shows
- Active-Duty Marine Corps Major Charged In Capitol Riot
- Missouri Will Not Expand Medicaid Despite Voters' Wishes, Governor Says
- Painful Endometriosis Could Hold Clues To Tissue Regeneration, Scientist Says