Beaumont Health System is among other health systems across the state that are struggling to meet the need for care during a surge of COVID-19 patients and hospitalizations .
With an eye on his father’s bloodied face, Barry Jensen began punching numbers into his cell phone from the hospital emergency room.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Here's What You Should Know About Biden's New Rules For Fetal Tissue Research
- All Federal Inmates To Be Offered Vaccine By Mid-May, BOP Director Says
- Liberty University Sues Ex-President Jerry Falwell, Jr., Seeking Millions In Damages
- Coronavirus FAQ: You're Vaccinated. Cool! Now About Those 'Breakthrough' Infections...
- Hundreds Of Fyre Festival Ticket Holders Poised To Win Payout In Class-Action Suit
- Russia Retaliates Against Biden's New Sanctions, Expelling 10 U.S. Diplomats