Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the demure firebrand who in her 80s became a legal, cultural, and feminist icon has died. The Supreme Court announced her death, saying the cause was complications from cancer.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Trump Says GOP Should Select A New Supreme Court Justice "Without Delay"
- Illinois Senator Dick Durbin On Filling The Supreme Court Vacancy
- Trump's Supreme Court Pick Will Likely Be Introduced With Fanfare
- Democrats Raised More Than $30 Million Following RBG's Death
- The Names on Trump's List Of Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- Mourners Spontaneously Gather Outside Supreme Court To Honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg