The Obama administration enacted regulations to protect some sensitive bodies of water, but the Trump administration removed those protections .
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- An Illinois Chemical Plant Explosion And Fires Prompt Evacuations
- The Man Accused Of Hitting A Muslim Family With His Car Is Facing Terrorism Charges
- Investigators Find Remains of 17 Victims Under A Suspected Serial Killer's House
- Family Of Alton Sterling Has Accepted $4.5 Million For His Killing By Police
- 2 Americans Are Standing Trial In Japan Over Allegedly Helping Carlos Ghosn Escape
- Ned Beatty, Character Actor Of 'Network' And 'Deliverance,' Has Died At 83