We know that burning fossil fuels releases a lot of greenhouse gases. But there are other human-caused sources that contribute to climate change. As Lester Graham with the Environment Report found, one of them is how farmers plant crops.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Arctic Blast Grips Parts Of the U.S., With Snow And Record-Breaking Cold
- Rep. Adam Schiff: Trump's Potentially Impeachable Offenses Include Bribery
- When Countries Get Wealthier, Kids Can Lose Out On Vaccines
- FBI Reports Dip In Hate Crimes, But Rise In Violence
- McDonald's Is Sued Over 'Systemic Sexual Harassment' Of Female Workers
- Trump Makes No Promises On China Trade Deal