The Detroit City Council on Tuesday narrowly approved a controversial contract increase for a law firm helping the city counter-sue anti-police brutality protesters.
Weekdays at 3 and 9 p.m.
Conversations that matter to Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- WATCH: Biden's Coronavirus Team Gives First Briefing
- Boeing's 737 Max Cleared To Return To European Skies, Regulator Says
- Biden To 'Pause' Oil And Gas Leasing On Public Lands And Waters
- Coronavirus World Map: We've Now Passed The 100 Million Mark For Infections
- How Severe Is Your State's Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Indonesia's Most Active Volcano Erupts