Detroit automakers kick off bargaining talks with the United Auto Workers union this week to negotiate the next four-year contract.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Puerto Rico Governor Defies Calls To Resign Amid Growing Protests Over Text Chats
- 'Go Back Where You Came From': The Long Rhetorical Roots Of Trump's Racist Tweets
- Hawaii Protesters Block Access Road To Stop Construction Of Massive Telescope
- More Than 1 Million People Agree To 'Storm Area 51,' But The Air Force Says Stay Home
- Airlines Cancel Boeing Max Flights Into November; Holiday Flights Could Be Next
- Crowds Gather Each Week In Wisconsin To Watch Their Teams Play Ball — In Snowshoes