Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is toughening a requirement to wear masks during the coronavirus pandemic, mandating that businesses open to the public deny service or entry to customers who refuse to wear one.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- In Minority Neighborhoods, Knocking On Doors To Stop The Spread Of The Coronavirus
- Turkey's President Orders The Hagia Sophia To Be Converted Into A Mosque
- Federal Executions Set To Resume After 17 Years With 3 Deaths Scheduled Soon
- Tracking The Pandemic: Are Coronavirus Cases Rising Or Falling In Your State?
- Cited In Many Operations, Russia's GRU Is Suspected In Afghan Bounty Case
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak