Governor Gretchen Whitmer's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" order went into effect on Tuesday, March 24. But it appears many Michiganders had already started staying home the week before, as it became clear that the COVID-19 outbreak had reached the state.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- White House Announces New Guidance For How Critical Employees Can Return To Work
- Some Critical Medical Supplies Now Need Feds' Approval To Be Exported
- Linda Tripp, Clinton Sex Scandal Whistleblower, Dies At 70
- 10,000 Cases and 500 Deaths in Africa. Health Officials Say It's Just the Beginning
- Broadway To Remain Closed Until June Because Of Coronavirus
- For Counties, The Coronavirus Brings Major Budget Problems