Ford Motor Company and the United Auto Workers have a new, four-year contract with 56.3% of the vote.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
News Headlines from NPR
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa Wins Sri Lankan Presidential Elections
- Even Researchers Were Shocked By How Tough Life Is For Sanitation Workers
- Months After Massive ICE Raid, Residents Of A Mississippi Town Wait And Worry
- A Young Immigrant Has Mental Illness, And That's Raising His Risk of Being Deported
- Louisiana Democrat, Gov. John Bel Edwards, Keeps Seat Despite Trump's Opposition
- NSC Official Faults Sondland's Role In 'Shadow' Ukraine Policy