Stateside for Thursday, December 4, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- Rick Pluta gives us an update on the proposed LGBT amendment to Michigan’s civil rights act.
- Detroit News Columnist Daniel Howes joins us to discuss what was behind University of Michigan nterim Athletic Director Jim Hackett’s firing of football coach Brady Hoke.
- Food writer Peggy Wolff tells us about her project, “Little Big Books,” a series of small cookbooks each on one subject.
- Entrepreneur Tom Nardone shares the story of his unsuccessful business for Failure Launch.
- The European car market could end the year with positive growth for the first time in six years. BBC’s Russell Padmore tells us what this could mean for American auto makers.
- We talk to sonification specialist Robert Alexander about how his music made from changes in data from the sun has helped the scientific community.