Stateside for Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- Zoe Clark discusses the past year with Gov. Rick Snyder, and what Snyder hopes to achieve in the future.
- Patrick DeHaan of Gasbuddy.com explains why gas prices are they lowest they’ve been in five years.
- Former Kellogg lobbyist George Franklin discusses his memoir that details his time in Washington.
- With the 40th anniversary of the terrible Michigan Chemical Corporation PBB contamination, we talk to Jane-Ann Nyerges about the effects her family is still living with
- The American Academy of Pediatrics says teens need to sleep later. Ann Arbor is considering moving to a later high school start time. School Board secretary Andy Thomas talks to us about the pros and cons of the possible change.