Stateside for Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Today on Stateside:
- Detroit News reporter Chad Livengood discusses how to fund distressed schools.
- Hour Detroit’s chief restaurant and wine critic Chris Cook tells us about the future of self-service technology in restaurants.
- The Motown Museum celebrates 30 years this week.
- A new study demonstrates the effectiveness of the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Warning coordination meteorologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Rich Pollman and Associate Professor at the University of Michigan School of Information Cliffe Lampe discuss how the emergency alerts you receive on your smartphone are determined.