Updated April 4, 10:33 am: Lisa Ewald, a 54-year-old nurse who worked for more than 20 years at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, died this week after telling friends and family she’d tested positive for COVID-19.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- John Prine, Hero Of 'New' Nashville, Dies After Developing COVID-19 Symptoms
- Federal Appeals Court Panel Clears Path To Executions, Throwing Out Lower Court Order
- Fenway Park's Organist Gives Fans That Ballpark Sound At Home — And He Takes Requests
- Answering Your Coronavirus Questions: Medicine, Social Distancing And Mental Health
- Fact Check: Is Mail Ballot Fraud As Rampant As President Trump Says It Is?
- Trump Tells The Story Of A 'Miracle' Cure For COVID-19. But Was It?