Today on Stateside, experts question and praise the 14-year I-75 highway reconstruction project, which begins today, and, we hear from a painter who's created a superhero called "the N-Word".
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Will 14-year I-75 project relieve congestion and improve safety?
- Painter aims to capture superhero powers of the N-Word
- Michigan Bookmark: "Wolf's Mouth" asks readers if it's possible to know your true self?
- Can door-to-door conversations about race between white people help?
- Minding Michigan: Using virtual reality technology to treat anxiety and trauma