Today, we hear from a rapper using rhyme to challenge the stigma around mental illness, and we learn why some governments aim to use "Nudge Units" to answer the age-old question, "What's the harm?" when creating new public policies.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- How can "Nudge Units" protect government from future mistakes?
- Novel follows Italian prisoner of war in WWII-era Michigan
- West Michigan rapper uses rhyme to challenge stigma around mental illness
- Author tells story of redemption after 19 years in prison for murder
- Michigan Bookmark: "Olio" takes unique approach to tell stories of post-Civil War black performers
*From Dec. 26 through Dec. 30, Stateside will rebroadcast some of 2016's favorite segments. We'll be back with live shows on Jan. 2.