Today on Stateside, we hear Desiree Linden explain how training in Michigan helped her conquer a wet, windy Boston Marathon. And, a Senegalese mother discusses her aim to empower African immigrant families in Detroit.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- How training in Michigan helped Desiree Linden conquer a wet, windy Boston Marathon
- WMU students went to Alaska for spring break... to do people's taxes
- Can the governor's school safety plan work without mentioning guns?
- Detroit Mixtape: Jean Grae and Quelle Chris, Mexican Knives, and Tunde Olaniran
- What does the "merit" in merit-based immigration mean? Depends on whom you ask.
- Senegalese mother aims to empower African immigrant families in Detroit