Today on Stateside, we hear from an opponent of the recreational marijuana ballot proposal, and we discuss former MSU sports doctor Larry Nassar's sentence to 60 years in federal prison. We also talk about whether "passive homes" are the future, and how dog sledding joined the pack of popular winter sports in Michigan.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Opposition to marijuana ballot proposal points to medical concerns, inflated revenue estimates
- New Ann Arbor co-op adds flowers to the "buy local" movement
- Are "passive homes" the future?
- MSU sports doctor gets 60 years in prison for child pornography possession
- Howes: Delphi split brings "financial rewards but also a lot of human cost"
- Dog sledding joins the pack of popular winter sports in Michigan