Workplace violence can affect anyone in the workforce. This 100% online course is self-paced, and you will learn how to recognize and prevent violence in the workplace. Give your employees and management the tools to avoid national emergencies.
Educate your staff on the type of employee-related situations that may lead to violence, teach them how to handle these situations, and create a supportive workplace environment.
Training series participants receive a certificate of completion for their workplace records management.
Michigan Workplace Violence Prevention Training Series:
Do you manage employees who are nervous about workplace violence? Workplace Violence Prevention is a supervisor management training series that will give participants the information and tips needed to effectively support your employees to proactively prevent workplace violence by immediately recognizing and addressing potential problems.
Training Series Objectives:
• Identify employee situations – including bullying, anxiety, harassment stress.
• Develop and implement supervising vigilance to ensure a safer work environment.
• Understand the moral imperative of team building in management.
• Determine why unconscious bias, diversity, equity, and inclusion matter to employees.
Training Series Description:
As a supervisor, you may find yourself in challenging situations which place the solution at the supervisor's discretion. When it comes to managing an employee with chronic workplace behavioral concerns, it can be of even higher importance that a message of support and acceptance is communicated to the employee while maintaining a sense of workplace vigilance amongst the employee and their team members. During this closing session of the Workplace Violence Prevention Training series, participants will learn how to make equitable decisions that can benefit teams with employees with chronic workplace behavioral concerns to prevent unnecessary violence.
The Michigan Workplace Violence Prevention Training Series will take place on Thursday each week starting Thursday, January 05, 2023, from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
• Thursday, January 05, 2023: Workplace Violence Ascertain and Prevention.
• Thursday, January 12, 2023: Supporting Employees Signs of Stress, Bullying, and Distress.
• Thursday, January 19, 2023: Workplace Unconscious Bias Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
• Thursday, January 26, 2023: Workplace Crisis and Anxiety and Anger Management.
• BONUS: Workplace Employee Supervising and Termination.
What You Receive Training Course Details
• 100% online training, online self-study learning, and self-paced courses are mobile-friendly for cell phones, tablets, laptops, or desktop computers.
• Each course is eight hours of impactful workplace learning.
• The courses are instructor-led video presentations to engage participants.
Michigan Workplace Violence Prevention Training Series
Course Cost $ 300.00 per employee.
Interested businesses are free to contact JobFairGiant.com at (734) 956-4550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event happens on following dates Jan 5, 2023 and Jan 26, 2023 at 1:00pm to 4:30pm