Ramadan cookbook: Tropical cocktail
- Diced strawberry, kiwi, mango, pineapple, and banana
- Mango purée
- Strawberry purée
- Ashta cream
- Crushed pistachios, almonds, and cashews
- Add diced fruit to a cup, filling it most of the way.
- Top with Booza Delight's homemade ashta cream.
- Pour mango and strawberry purée over the cream and fruit.
- Finish it off with a drizzle of honey and crushed nuts.
This recipe was shared by Yasser Hashwi, owner of Booza Delight in Dearborn Heights, who was also featured in an installment of Michigan Radio's Mornings in Michigan series.