Stateside: Reopening business safely; Great Lakes pollution rising; emergency medicine changes
Today on Stateside, how one Detroit emergency room physician is searching for answers and solutions to handling the coronavirus pandemic. Plus, what would it mean to safely reopen the state.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
The checklist: what Michigan needs to safely reopen some workplaces
- Kate Wells is a reporter for Michigan Radio
- Will Callan is a producer for Michigan Radio
With national attention elsewhere, Great Lakes pollution rising
- Nick Shroeck is Director of Clinical Programs and Associate Professor of Law at University of Detroit Mercy School of Law and an expert in environmental law.
Despite Pandemic, Enbridge moves ahead with Line 5 applications, Tribes want their voices included
- Kathleen Brosemer is Environmental Director for the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Dr. Charlene Babcock practices emergency medicine at Ascension St. John in Detroit, Michigan.