Stateside: Renters and landlords face uncertainty; charges filed against man accused of sexual abuse
Stateside for Tuesday, January 22, 2020
Today on Stateside, how a renter, landlord, and lender are being affected by the pandemic. And an update on the story about a man accused by multiple Michigan families of sexually abusing children.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
As state eviction moratorium nears end, we checked in with a renter, landlord, and lender.
- Kristal Michal-Brasseur is a server and student living in Detroit.
- Owen Lee is the co-owner and CEO of Success Mortgage Partners, Inc. in Plymouth.
- Andre Watson is the landlord of several rental properties in Detroit.
Remembering former state Senator Morris Hood III
- Zach Gorchow is the executive editor and publisher of Gongwer News Service
New allegations surface against man investigated by Michigan Radio, judge sets $1 million bond
Stateside’s conversation with Lindsey Smith
- Lindsey Smith is a reporter and editor for Michigan Radio.